Guidelines for followers on this blog

This is the guideline following this blog: No one will stay if they are rude, arrogant and just a looker. This blog is for supporting one another on a life long committed journey. Encourage one another. My blog is a no carb/ low carb group and that is what the focus will be here. I for one have no desire to be skinny; or even on the thin side. I am a full figured woman and like having some fat and meat on my bones. Even though I have gained weight, I still hold a shape and I like the way I look. I just need it to a healthy and a smaller me. This is not a blog for lap band users, binging and vomiting, anorexic, or body builders. It is definetly not a group for woman that choose to not be real women....we are not girls; so please NO DRAMA. All trolls will be tossed and held in chains!!LOL ONE MUST NOT BE AS BIG AS THEIR REFRIGERATOR! STARTING A LIFE CHANGE 1/1/10 SHOCKED:{ 245 LBS....UNBELIEVABLE! Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.

weight meter

the tunes to burn the fat away ~~~ what ev!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Let's face it ~~ people still see over weight people as something to poke fun at

Let's face it ~~ people still see over weight people as something to poke fun at

letters and symbols

(IF) = Induction Friendly

(GF) = Gluten Free

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG PAGE

I am so ready to start this life change. Not a diet; but a real life change. The last time that I was on this life changing journey was in 2004; and I lost 67 pounds within 4 months. Then I was hurt really bad and couldn't do much but sit, see my neurosurgeon and orthopedic doctors, lots of physical therapy and little to no movement; and we all know what that will do to a body. I gained and just kept gaining.

Now with a New Year soon to be here ~~~ welcome 2010 ~~~ I am ready to start to become the me that I know that I can be.

We might lie and deceive ourselves; but, believe me ~~ PICTURES NEVER LIE along with us!

I have my plan and I am ready to begin on the 2nd of January. I am going to try and post a monthly photo and I know I will see the difference for myself. I know because I was on my journey and then was side tracked ~~~ sucker punched so to speak. This really works and now I am ready!!!


Friday, January 1, 2010

GOOD MORNING AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA!!


And that is exactally what I kept reminding myself of this morning.
Just as our feet were about to hit the floor this morning the electricity went off.
My first thought~~~"OH MAN! I KNEW THAT I SHOULD HAVE MADE THE OOPSIES LAST NIGHT!" Never had an oopsie before in my life; and was so looking forward t getting them made and starting right in on losing this fat.
No way to prepare the oopsie recipe and bake them; so I laid there for a while watching the wind tear the trees up and a thought came into my mind and I just stayed silent and let it come. I jumped out of bed; grabbed the flashlight and got some note book paper. I wrote down all the thoughts that came into my head while I watched the storm.
I plan on adding that to my morning coffee blog and the Little house on the prarie blog space.
When I was all done with my thoughts that sounded like a lot of New Age and tree hugger stuff....I laughed aloud. This must be where they come up with their ramblings.
Then I thought of how much God is in control of every little thing and deatail of our lives. What an awesome thought and the heart to receive such things.
Now that the electricity is on I will start making the oopsie recipe and let you know how good they are.
Yep! God is in control and today is the first day of this fat loss.

4 comments:

  1. They are done and the answer is Yes, yes, yes!
    They taste like a pancake before you put syrup on them.
    My husband Adam says that they look like bread and they do....some what like a flattened version of a roll.
    I plan on having mine with a sausage patty, cheese and egg for dinner.
    You have got to try this recipe! It is so worth the time to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I wasn't going to put this in here; but, I started laughing all over again and just choose to share it. If you get offended; I will apologise right now.
    It is nice that we can still laugh at stupid things that we do and that our husband's can laugh right along with us.
    I don't have a mixer here at the cabin and I had to whip the whites of the eggs; with my right arm....it makes it too hard for me to do.
    Well; Adam came in right when I was getting winded and couldn't beat them any longer. I rushed to the door and flew it open and all the time talking sort of loudly and excited...."hurry, hurry;I need you to start whipping and beating it; and don't stop until it is good and stiff! Give it all you got!" SORRY>>>LAUGING AGAIN>>> Just the look at his face and him standing there saying..."my word..."
    He had no idea what I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OML :-D

    It sounds a little (how should I say ...) "perverse"??????

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactally and he was shocked to say the least...guess who came back with a new mixer for me to use?

    ReplyDelete