Guidelines for followers on this blog

This is the guideline following this blog: No one will stay if they are rude, arrogant and just a looker. This blog is for supporting one another on a life long committed journey. Encourage one another. My blog is a no carb/ low carb group and that is what the focus will be here. I for one have no desire to be skinny; or even on the thin side. I am a full figured woman and like having some fat and meat on my bones. Even though I have gained weight, I still hold a shape and I like the way I look. I just need it to a healthy and a smaller me. This is not a blog for lap band users, binging and vomiting, anorexic, or body builders. It is definetly not a group for woman that choose to not be real women....we are not girls; so please NO DRAMA. All trolls will be tossed and held in chains!!LOL ONE MUST NOT BE AS BIG AS THEIR REFRIGERATOR! STARTING A LIFE CHANGE 1/1/10 SHOCKED:{ 245 LBS....UNBELIEVABLE! Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.

weight meter

the tunes to burn the fat away ~~~ what ev!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Let's face it ~~ people still see over weight people as something to poke fun at

Let's face it ~~ people still see over weight people as something to poke fun at

letters and symbols

(IF) = Induction Friendly

(GF) = Gluten Free

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG PAGE

I am so ready to start this life change. Not a diet; but a real life change. The last time that I was on this life changing journey was in 2004; and I lost 67 pounds within 4 months. Then I was hurt really bad and couldn't do much but sit, see my neurosurgeon and orthopedic doctors, lots of physical therapy and little to no movement; and we all know what that will do to a body. I gained and just kept gaining.

Now with a New Year soon to be here ~~~ welcome 2010 ~~~ I am ready to start to become the me that I know that I can be.

We might lie and deceive ourselves; but, believe me ~~ PICTURES NEVER LIE along with us!

I have my plan and I am ready to begin on the 2nd of January. I am going to try and post a monthly photo and I know I will see the difference for myself. I know because I was on my journey and then was side tracked ~~~ sucker punched so to speak. This really works and now I am ready!!!


Monday, January 4, 2010

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!

I began the new eating life change style on the 1st and so far so good!

On the 1st:
I made the oopsies...the recipe makes 6
I had 1 with cream cheese and it was good.
Then I had a chicken breast and an other oopsie
For dinner I had an oopsie and ham sandwich
I do drink coffee even though it says not to for the 1st 2 weeks...my body would have a major freakout!
I also drink 2.....44 ounce bottles of water with a can of diet with splenda grapefruit pop in them. I don't know why; but, I just hate plain water.
~~~~~
2nd:
made some fresh oopsies
cheese and jalopena omlette
coffee
water
then I had 2 oopsies with turkey like a sandwich
For dinner I finished the omelette with the remaining 2 oopsies
~~~~
3rd:
Made the oopsies
had a sausage and egg with cheese oopsie sandwich
later I had an oopsie with egg salad on it and YUMMMMM!!!
For dinner I had 2 boiled eggs, green salad, some pork roast and an oopsie
Always the coffee and the {2} 44 ounces of water
I did eat an apple and I enjoyed it even though 1 apple has over 40 carbs; but, I have been doing so good that I decided that I could treat myself.
~~~~
Today which is the 4th:
I made Adam his big hashbrowns, eggs and bacon breakfast.....I had an oopsie
2 boiled eggs
bacon and some salsa on the eggs
Now I am ready to eat lunch and I am having an oopsie, slice of ham, and some cheese. Finishing my coffee from this morning and always the water.
I am still in Ketosis and have not been hungry at all. That tells me that I am doing this right! Yeahhhh for Ramona.

No comments:

Post a Comment